Lifehacker is THE site for tips, tricks and everything else that makes your life easier. The site has been around since forever, and is constantly updated with really good top x lists, along with super detailed guides to making all sorts of fun stuff.
I can say without a second of hesitation that lifehacker is seriously one of the greatest jewels of the internet because the site helps you live a better life by giving you guides on damn near anything you could possibly need a guide on. If you’re a frugal person it offers a bunch of tips to save money on bills & making your own products. Whether you’re a techie, a foodie, a frugal person or just a common layperson you’re going to find a bunch of hugely useful information.
Here are my favorite posts:
- Recruiters Only Look at Your Resume for an Average of Six Seconds and This Is What They See
- Facebook Is Tracking Your Every Move on the Web; Here’s How to Stop It
- Learn to Code: The Full Beginner’s Guide
- Top 10 Tips and Tricks to Train, Exercise, and Better Your Brain
- Top 10 Repair Projects You Should Never Pay For
- Top 10 Clever Uses for Spare Thumb Drives
- Top 10 Ways to Rock Your Resumé
No related posts.